With Leap Motion, you can interact with digital content in virtual and augmented reality using your hands just as you would in the real world. Your hand and finger movements are tracked by the Leap device and converted into 3D data.
- ShiVa Windows x86/_64 dll
- ShiVa “LeapMotionUser” AIModel + plugin in a drop-in STK
- separate “shiva-leapvr_project” demo project
- separate “LeapDemoEXE” compiled exe game for quick testing - source code for the plugin, Visual Studio 2013 project
- EIGEN library source code
- leapSDK 2.3.1
- modified LEAP hand model assets originally for Unity