Huge new features for sounds
Online Demo: http://www.julien-pierron.com/sample?sample=jpdemo
Forum Link: http://www.shiva-engine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=29258
Req. ShiVa Version:
ShiVa 1.9.2 Engines
Plugin Platform Compatibility:
iOS, Android, WinRT ARM/Phone 8, WinRT x86/_64, Windows Legacy, Mac OS X, Linux, Flash, Web Browser, Palm, Marmalade, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, tvOS
Seller information: Julien Pierron
JPSound adds ease of use for implementing the sounds of your games, because you can play, stop (and more) sounds just by using their name: no worries about what is the index of a sound, and no problem if you move a sound of your SoundBank to another index.
Another great feature is the possibility to play several sounds of the same name at once just by using its name: reference the sound several times in your SoundBank and JPSound will automatically play the one that is not currently playing. Very powerful for sounds that must be played repeatedly quickly, like a machine gun for instance.
JPSound has many wonderful features, here's the full list of what it has to offer:
- Master sound volume.
- Global volume for sounds played by objects.
- Global volume for sounds played by users.
- New sound.getVolume and hud.getSoundVolume functions.
- Most of the functions of the 'sound' API and the hud functions related to sounds can now be called by using a sound name instead of a sound index.
- Possibility to play several sounds of the same name simultaneously just by giving its name to the hud.playSound or sound.play functions
General information :
- This product is compatible with both ShiVa 1.9.2 and 2.0.
- ShiVa 1.9.2 or greater
- LUA project (not compatible with full c++ projects, compatible with LUA projects that use c++ plugins)
You can find an introduction to the packs and how to load them in your game here:
API & Instructions
Sample projects that use my packs