Multitouch gestures detection
Online Demo: http://www.julien-pierron.com/sample?sample=jpdemo&product=jpgesture
Forum Link: http://www.shiva-engine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=29258
Req. ShiVa Version:
ShiVa 1.9.2 Engines
Plugin Platform Compatibility:
iOS, Android, WinRT ARM/Phone 8, WinRT x86/_64, Windows Legacy, Mac OS X, Linux, Flash, Web Browser, Palm, Marmalade, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, tvOS
Seller information: Julien Pierron
JPGesture is a pack for multi-touch gesture and device shaking detection.
It detects the majority of usual gestures:
- Long presses
- Swipes (up, down, left and right)
- Pinch in / pinch out
All of these gestures can also be detected with up to 5 fingers.
JPGesture also detects:
- Rotations (for all of the previous gesture events)
- Horizontal and vertical shaking of the device
JPGesture will inform you in real time of the gesture the user is currently drawing on the screen with the "onGesturePending" handler. Once the user has finished the gesture, you will be notified through the "onGestureDetected" event.
General information :
- This product is compatible with both ShiVa 1.9.2 and 2.0.
- ShiVa 1.9.2 or greater
- LUA project (not compatible with full c++ projects, compatible with LUA projects that use c++ plugins)
You can find an introduction to the packs and how to load them in your game here:
API & Instructions
Sample projects that use my packs