Simulate multi touch by using the mouse
Online Demo: http://www.julien-pierron.com/sample?sample=jpdemo
Forum Link: http://www.shiva-engine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=29258
Req. ShiVa Version:
ShiVa 1.9.2 Engines
Plugin Platform Compatibility:
iOS, Android, WinRT ARM/Phone 8, WinRT x86/_64, Windows Legacy, Mac OS X, Linux, Flash, Web Browser, Palm, Marmalade, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, tvOS
Price: FREE $0
Seller information: Julien Pierron
There are some things that are different on the platform and in ShiVa. This is the case for the multi touch.
JPMultiTouchSimulator provides you a simple way to simulate fingers touching your application, using the mouse and the buttons.
This pack can be used to simulate gestures for instance, here is how it works:
- Move the mouse cursor with the left button down to simulate 1 finger (swipes, taps, long presses, with 1 finger).
- Move the mouse cursor with the right button down to simulate a 2 fingers gesture, with fingers doing the same thing (swipes, taps, long presses, with 2 fingers).
- Move the mouse cursor with the middle button down to simulate a 2 fingers gesture, with fingers doing the opposite gesture (pinches and rotations, with 2 fingers).
General information :
- This product is compatible with both ShiVa 1.9.2 and 2.0.
- ShiVa 1.9.2 or greater
- LUA project (not compatible with full c++ projects, compatible with LUA projects that use c++ plugins)
You can find an introduction to the packs and how to load them in your game here:
API & Instructions
Sample projects that use my packs