jpActionSheet - iOS
Seller information: Julien Pierron
Use the jpActionSheet plugin to present the user with a set of alternatives for how to proceed with a given task. You can also use it to prompt the user to confirm a potentially dangerous action. It contains an optional title and one or more buttons, each of which corresponds to an action to take.
General information :
- This product is compatible with both ShiVa 1.9.2 and 2.0.
Information about the iOS library:
- universal build, can run on both iOS simulator and device.
- arm64 architecture ready (64 bits)
- ShiVa 1.9.2 or greater
- The jpEventQueue plugin is required (free)
- The jpTools plugin is required (free)
API & Instructions