RevMob Ads Plugin
Seller information: Archimmersion
NOTE: This plugin has not been updated to iOS 64 bit, therefore it is not possible to publish iOS builds using this product. Purchase this plugin only if your platform of choice is exclusively Android!
RevMob offers developers high CPM ads for game monetization. Revenue is based upon the number of installs of the advertised free games through the ads displayed in your game.
Learn about RevMob: http://www.revmob.com/faqs
This plugin will let ShiVa3D developers easily integrate and display RevMob advertisements on theAndroid and iOS platforms.
Build without opening Xcode
When using Authoring Tool 1.4 Beta 5 ( or later) on a Mac, apps can be built directly through the UAT, there is no need to open and fiddle inside Xcode in the process. Using older UAT versions will still require creating an Xcode development project, but only for dropping three Apple frameworks into the project.
Currently supported advertisement types:
- Fullscreen/Interstitial ads: The player can choose to see a free app in the AppStore or close the ad. This is considered the best paying ad type.
- Banner ads: Currently banner ads are created at the bottom of the screen, and they automatically rotate with interface orientation changes. Tapping the banner will take the user to the AppStore to check out. Banner visibility can be toggled.
- Popup ad: An offer to see a free app is displayed in an Alert View.
What's in the package?
The RevMobAds_Plugin_vx.x.x.ste archive contains:
- the RevMob plugin: RevMob_Plugin
- a demonstration app using the plugin with buttons executing each feature when run on iOS.
- a detailed, easy to follow tutorial on how to use the plugin.