jpWebView - Android / iOS
Seller information: Julien Pierron
jpWebView is a plugin allowing you to display a web page as an overlay of your ShiVa game.
It appears from the bottom and has a top bar with a 'Done' button to close the page. In that bar, you can choose to display the website title, no title, or a defined title.
You can also decide to display a tool bar, at the bottom of the view, displaying buttons to be able to reload the page, go to the previously visited page or to the next one.
In addition to these 3 toolbar items, ther's an 'activities' button allowing to:
- Share the page on Twitter, by mail or by message.
- Share the page via AirDrop
- Copy the page link or add it to the Reading List
Note that to be able to show the tool bar, you must include the bundle named jpWebView.bundle to your xCode project. It contains the textures of the toolbar items. The bundle is provided in the additional files of jpWebView.
Information about the Android library:
- not a web view overlay but a call to the native web browser.
- if several web browsers are available, the user can choose which one to open.
- UI related options (title, tool bar) are not available.
- Callback event not available.
General information :
- This product is compatible with both ShiVa 1.9.2 and 2.0.
- ShiVa 1.9.2 or greater
- The jpEventQueue plugin is required (free)
- The jpTools plugin is required (free)
API & Instructions